Download and import xml demo data.
- Before import the xml demo data, install and activate the theme first then install all recommended plugins used in the demo (especially the Content Aware Sidebars plugin).
- Click here to download xml demo data of Klasik Themes demo.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Select the Tools panel, then Import. Click ‘WordPress‘ link in there.
- You will see an upload form in there. Now locate the .xml file that you just downloaded and upload it from the upload form.
- When the upload is finish, choose the author for all of the contents that you import and check the ‘Download and import file attachments‘.
- Click ‘Submit‘ button when you finished.