In the theme options panel of klasik theme framework there is a field for custom css code.
You can get the default css from the original style then override css to change the color, background, etc.
Install and activate Option Framework plugin first to enable the theme option panel.
- Click the ‘Appearance >> Theme Options‘ in the menu.
- Click ‘Custom Styling‘ tab.
- Add your own css in there. (Note: You should have a little css knowledge)
- You can click the color.css link to show the content of color.css.
- Click ‘Save Options‘ button.