By default, WordPress shows your most recent posts in reverse chronological order on the front page (homepage) of your site.
To show a non-blog website, you can setup the static page as the front page (homepage).
- Click the ‘Pages‘ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New‘ Sub Tab
- Enter the title ‘Home‘ in the title box.
- Then ‘Save‘ page
Set this home page as front page
- In the left side menu, click the ‘Settings‘ tab.
- Click the ‘Reading‘ sub tab.
- Then change the "Front page displays" to "A static page" and choose the "Home" page that you just created.
- Save the settings.