Brightsar Theme Online Documentation
First Things First
Please take the time to read through the instructions and take notice of the instructions listed here, as many support related questions can be answered simply by re-reading these instructions.
- http://codex.wordpress.org/Posts (WordPress Posts)
- http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages (WordPress Pages)
- http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels (Administration Panels)
— Klasik Themes
- Theme Overview (Similar with demo)
- Static Frontpage Setting
- Homepage Slider Setting
- Portfolio Setting
- Blog Page Setting
- Sidebar Manager
- CSS Customization
- Custom Widget
- Theme Options
- Theme Installation
- Import XML Demo Data
Overview theme setting similar with the demo.
Default Page and Sidebar Position
If you need quick content similar with our demo you can import our demo data first, otherwise you should add all the content by yourself.
Homepage setting similar with the demo.
- You should Setup Static Frontpage first.
- To show slider in the frontpage, please Setup Posts as Featured Slider
- Add ‘Home Main Top’ sidebar by using the Sidebar Manager.
- Click the ‘Appearance >> Widgets’ tab.
- Drag the ‘KlasikThemes Call To Action Widget‘ widget to ‘Home Main Top‘ sidebar position. Enter any text in the ‘Title’ field and enter ‘highlight’ text in the ‘Custom Class’ field.
- Drag the ‘KlasikThemes Features‘ widget to ‘Home Main Top‘ sidebar position.
- Drag the ‘KlasikThemes Portfolio Filter‘ widget to ‘Home Main Top‘ sidebar position.
- Drag the ‘KlasikThemes Call To Action Widget‘ widget to ‘Home Main Top‘ sidebar position.